Re: linux-sig

Barry Warsaw <barry@debian.org> writes:

> On Oct 08, 2015, at 05:34 AM, Ben Finney wrote:
>
> >Is it already available at GMane?
>
> It's been requested and acknowledged, and I resent a message to kick
> off creation of the newsgroup

Thank you! I'm confident the GMane admins will deal with it and the
group will appear soon.

When you receive notification the group is created, please let that
mailing list[0] know the GMane group name so its readers know where they
can subscribe.

[0] And this one too, if it's not too much trouble; I don't know how
many other forums you're simultaneously informing of ‘linux-sig’'s
existence.

--
 \           “Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray.” —anonymous |
Ben Finney