Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:

> You can't write this:
>
> On 10/06/2015 12:33 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > causes me to doubt the sincerity of this.
>
> and this:
>
> On 10/06/2015 02:12 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > I don't think you're intentionally malicious.
>
> a few hours apart, and get away with it. Take your pick...

Those statements are compatible, and Scott has explained them: he's
saying you're acting not on malice, but he doubts you're acting
sincerely either.

> am I an evil liar or not?

Please, take a break from this thread until you can discuss the matter
more dispassionately. You have told us the stress is making you
physically ill; I believe you, and I don't want you ill.

--
 \          “Are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if Jimmy cracks corn, and no one cares, why does he |