Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On 2015-09-30 10:53, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> * The maintainer of mock uploaded version 1.3 to Sid, which created RC
> bugs (FTBFS) on maybe more than 20 packages currently in Sid, even
> though upstream (Robert Collins) is employed by HP and knew OpenStack
> Kilo (currently in Sid) would break with his new changes.

So much for the finger-pointing. Just to set things straight: Uploading
mock-1.3 to unstable was the right thing to do as it uncovered all the
broken/misused assertions in the tests that silently passed before but
never actually checked anything related to their test-case.

I see no use in tests that unconditionally succeed every time they are run.

Cheers,
Michael