Re: [DPMT] radical changes: automation, carrot and stick

 ❦  2 octobre 2015 10:30 +0200, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> :

>>  ❦  2 octobre 2015 09:41 +0200, Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> :
>>
>> > * removal¹ of packages (not person) from the team if there's no
>> >   contribution in 3 months in a row and no other team wants to take over
>> >   given package
>>
>> 3 months is quite short. I have packages that don't get updates that
>> often. This should be couple to debian/watch to know if there is some
>> new upstream release.
>
> it's 3 months to contribute to other packages (the ones where you're not
> listed in Maintainer).
> If you think we'll run out of bugs shortly this way, check this page¹
> and if you want to be a member of the team and do nothing for the team
> in 3 months, then why do you want to be part of it?

OK, I understand. I always add myself as uploader before making a
non-trivial change (to be able to receive bug reports outside the team
mailing list). I understand it will be accounted for a contribution in
this case, right?
--
The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
		-- Wm. Shakespeare, "Henry VI", Part IV