Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On 09/29/2015 04:02 PM, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> but I'm not sure that having someone
> blindly upload my packages if they haven't worked on them before is a
> good idea.

If this is what you think of my upload, I don't agree with the above
wording at least.

On 09/29/2015 04:02 PM, Tristan Seligmann wrote:
> I feel like I should go through all of my packages and remove the team
> from Maintainer for all of them

If you don't want anyone from the team to upload "your" packages (btw,
they are not yours, you are sharing them with other DDs and all of our
user bases), then by all means, remove the team from any fields.

Thomas