Re: Suggestion for recommended build tools a python application

Hi,

Le mercredi 30 sept. 2015 à 00:17:32 (+0600), Titon Barua a écrit :
> I found some online resource where someone suggested using autotools for
> building GTK+python applications. I can definitely go that route, but how
> would it affect packaging for debian? How am I supposed to specify the
> python module dependencies?

With autotools, you can check python deps using the AC_CHECK_PYTHON_MODULE
macro, which you can for example find here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/sagemath.git/tree/debian/pruner/m4/python_module.m4

Snark on #debian-python