Python 3.5 as a supported python3 version

It seems very likely that we'll want to release Stretch with python3.5 as the
default and only python3 version.  To do that, we'll need three transitions
for python3 extensions (arch all python3 modules don't (with one exception)
need to be touched for these transitions):

1.  Add python3.5 as a supported python3 version (there is a python3-defaults
in experimental that has this enabled for testing).  This involves rebuilding
all extensions that build-dep on python3-all-dev to support python3 3.4 and
3.5.

2.  Make python3.5 the default python3 version.  Rebuild extensions that
build-dep on python3-dev.

3.  Drop python3.4 as a supported python3 version.  This involved rebuilding
the same packages as the first one.

For packages that build fine with python3.5, there should be nothing required
from a maintainer point of view.  Except pycxx this can all be done with
binNMUs.  Ubuntu has already done this transition and has patches for a number
of packages that may be of assistance when working through issues.

Python3 3.5.0-1 is in unstable.  I'm going to ask the release team for
permission to start the first transition once it gets to testing.  The only
impact (other than the aforementioned python3.5 specific build issues) will be
transient build-dep uninstallabliity in the higher levels of the transition
stack until the lower levels are rebuilt.

Scott K