Re: Enabling Python bindings for jellyfish

> That bit of policy doesn't officially kick in yet since these aren't both in the
> archive yet.  The policy is about consensus finding and not winning and losing.
> That's why I recommended discussing with the upstreams (and hopefully getting
> them in direct communication).

Thanks for the pointer to the relevant Debian Policy chapter, Scott. My
towards reaching a consensus and as an aid when taking the discussion upstream,
rather than force or impose a decision - my apologies if it came too strong!

--
Diego M. Rodriguez
36B3 42A9 9F2F 2CFB F79B  FF9B B6C4 B901 06BC E232