Re: Updating python-requests and python-urllib3

Hello Christopher,

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 03:49:05 PM Christopher Baines wrote:
> I have had a go at updating python-requests to the latest upstream
> release (from 2.8.1 to 2.9.1). This bundles the latest version of
> python-urllib3 (1.13.1) so I have updated that also (from 1.12 to 1.13.1).

I'm going to work later on them or at max tomorrow, thanks for your work.

For #796717, however, there is no need to use requests: I did change the test
a bit to use urllib3 directly but I forgot to send to the bug report.

> Its also probably prudent to have the
> python-requests package depend on the latest version of python-urllib3
> (which I have not changed).

Yes, I follow upstream development closely, and you are right the Depends will
be updated.

Thanks,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'eriol'