Request to join the DPMT team

Hi,

I want to join the DPMT team. My main goal is to help to maintain some
packages which I maintain upstream. For example, the python-kiwi
package. It is very outdated on Debian and when I contacted its
maintainer he said that I should fell free to takeover the
maintainership and to contact someone from the DPMT team to sponsor my
upload.

I'm already familiar with packaging as I'm currently maintaining a PPA
used to deploy Stoq [1], an open source retail system that is
developed by the company I work (Async Open Source). Not only I
package new versions of stoq and its dependencies that we develop
(python-kiwi, stoqdrivers), but I also package some python libraries
that are not in the official Ubuntu repositories. For example,
weasyprint, python-tinycss and python-pyphen which I packaged from
scratch, and others like python-cssselect which I backported from
debian itself. Those which I packaged from scratch I want to upload to
upload to debian too.

Btw, I'm Debian testing/sid user since 2011.

I have read the DPMT policy page [2] and I accept it.

My alioth login is 'hackedbellini-guest'. I just created it.

Please let me know how should I proceed now.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~stoq-dev/+archive/ubuntu/lancamentos
[2] http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html#joining-the-team

--
Thiago Bellini Ribeiro
http://hackedbellini.org

“Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.” - Confucius