packages without any uploaders

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/python-cherrypy

This package, python-cherrpy, is Maintainer: DPMT, but has nobody listed
in Uploaders.

This is a serious policy violation[1].

Even without considering that, shall we continue to carry the team name
and keep the package in our git repository namespace, or shall we move
it out?

We can orphan it officially, for example.

I'm CCing the former maintainer, since I don't know if he follows this
list.

[1] https://lintian.debian.org/tags/no-human-maintainers.html
Though there are people who argued that the whole point of team
maintenance is you don't need to feel bound to a package.  Anyway, this
lead to a package rejection back this summer for some package of the X
team, where there are a lot of packages with this "issue" (even if
actively maintained).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo