Re: Request to join DPMT && python-django-registration

Hi Brian,

On Do, 2015-11-12 at 09:01 +1100, Brian May wrote:
> Stephan Sürken <absurd@debian.org> writes:
>
> > As first urgent quest I would like to fix the RC django 1.8 (I already
> > did some work on that package for some time before it was moved to the
> > DPMT).
>
> I am not sure what you are referring to here?

merely that I did some work for that package previously already (I am
still listed there as Uploader), and that I would really like to see
that RC bug fixed.

Oh and I see it hasn't been moved to the DPMT recently -- I guess I was
referring to the move to git here ;)...

Hth,