Re: Telling dh_python3 to skip a .so file

Hi,

[Dmitry Shachnev, 2015-11-07]
> Not running dh_python3 on that binary package is also not an option: that binary
> package contains a Python script that needs its shebang changed.

I don't see a single file in gnome-applets_3.18.1-1_amd64.deb that
justifies invoking dh_python3. Why do you need it? If you actually have
a script that needs shebang rewrite (and I somehow missed it), you can
use sed to do that.