[DPMT] A newcomer to DPMT

Hi all,

I've been working with the Debian-Med team for a while. Recently I've packaged
a few python module build dependencies of a Debian-Med package, seqan[1]. These
packages, listed below, are relatively generic and Sandro Tosi suggested these
be co-maintained with the DPMT. I had originally intended to co-maintain these
with Debian-Med, hence the git links below are under Debian Med's folder on
git.debian.org.

My questions are:

  - Where would the team like these packages maintained? I assume under the
    python-modules/packages/ directory on git.debian.org?
  - Do I need to be an official member of the DPMT to contribute? If so, could
    I please join? These are probably not the last python packages I'll
    create and/or contribute to. My alioth username is daube-guest.

Packages in question:

  - python-oset: Ordered sets for python
    bts: https://bugs.debian.org/801306
    git: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/python-oset.git/

  - python-sphinxcontrib.bibtex: allows the use of Bibtex citations in sphinx
    bts: https://bugs.debian.org/800358
    git: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/sphinxcontrib-bibtex.git/

  - pybtex-docutils: A docutils backend for pybtex
    bts: https://bugs.debian.org/801307
    git: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/pybtex-docutils.git/

  - python-latexcodec: A Python LaTeX lexer and codec
    bts: https://bugs.debian.org/801309
    git: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/python-latexcodec.git/

These are nearly ready to review and hopefully sponsor, though once I have push
access to the DMPT repositories I'll change things like the VCS fields and do a
final run-through of the team's policies. Then I'll ask for sponsorship.

Cheers,
Kevin

[1]: https://packages.qa.debian.org/s/seqan.html

---
Kevin Murray

GPG pubkey: http://www.kdmurray.id.au/static/A4B4EE6A.asc
FPR: 656C 0632 1EAB 2C3F 3837  9767 17C2 8EB1 A4B4 EE6A