Re: [Python-modules-team] django-ajax-selects is marked for autoremoval from testing

The date in the mail is the date on which the package will be removed from testing if the cause for it being marked for autoremoval is not rectified; in other words, you would still have until 2015-11-05 to resolve the problem.

In this case, the cause is the RC bug which is fixed in 1.3.6-4. However, 1.3.6-4 entered *unstable* 5 days ago, it only entered testing today, so this message was probably generated before the package transitioned.

In short, no need to worry.