Re: python-django

On Sun, 11 Oct 2015 at 11:40 Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> wrote:
Should we convert all branches to git-dpm? Or forget the branches referring to obsolete distributions?

Probably should do these:

origin/debian/experimental
origin/debian/jessie
origin/debian/sid

I just converted and pushed these branches to git-dpm.

I have not attempted to change the branch names. I have not attempted to create the debian/README.sources file yet either.

I kept a copy of the original python-django.git on git.debian.org in case anybody wants me to revert. It looks good to me.

I also updated debian/sid by applying a Python 3.5 fix from upstream and updating to 1.7.10 with a security fix.

Unfortunately debian/sid does not build on sid, the tests fail: "IndexError: index 5 is out of bounds for axis 0 with size 2" - I don't think this is anything I did. It builds fine on Jessie.