Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

[Brian May, 2015-10-07]
> > Probably... Now, I've followed your orders not to use Git, General
> > Piotr, so why complaining again?!?
> >

> Unfortunately, terms like "General Piotr" start looking like personal
> attacks; not going to help your arguments.

I take it as a compliment (it's a high rank, after all! ;)

(and even if it doesn't look like it: I like Thomas, all our conversations
in person were nice, even if I approached him due to yet another svn
disaster)...  I guess it's this evil SVN that causing all the troubles!
;)

PS (so that I do not loose my "evil" tag) no, general Piotr says no git
   until migration is done, bite me ;P
--
evil Piotr