Re: managing transitions

On 10/06/2015 05:42 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> On Oct 06, 2015, at 08:39 AM, Brian May wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 at 18:46 Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>>> This IMO is the same topic as having a Gerrit review system (and not
>>> just Git) which could do tests on each change of a package even before
>>> having them committed to our git.
>>>

>> Sounds like an interesting thing to discuss/test after we move to git...
>
> I don't intend to bikeshed this, nor do I have time to do the work, so in our
> do-it-ocracy any online review system would be a fantastic addition.  I'll
> just point to GitLab community edition as a nice open source option in this
> space.

Interesting. It's the first time I hear about it, I thought it was just
closed source. Does it have test capabilities as well, so that we could
run tests on each new patch, like Gerrit does? Can we plug zuul and
nodepool to it?

FYI, I have Zuul and Nodepool nearly done. I am just waiting for the
support of statsd 3.x to land upstream (as it'd be broken in Sid otherwise).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)