Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Tue, 6 Oct 2015 at 09:33 Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> wrote:
Except in this case you not only didn't but then got defensive when called on it.  If you'd just reacted with something like "Oops, made a mistake, I'll
revert it from svn and ask for it to be removed from experimental."
(fortunately for experimental we can do that) then this wouldn't have been a big deal.

I get the impression that the complaint was "process wasn't followed" as opposed to "I didn't want that package in experimental". So unless I am mistaken, there doesn't seem to be any need to remove the package from experimental. In this particular case.