Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On 10/06/2015 12:33 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Technically right, but socially wrong is wrong.

I got that point, yes.

> Reading that and what you
> wrote above, does that help you understand why I question both your focus and
> the sincerity of your expressions of regret.

The words that I'm reading from you here are humiliating: it implies
that I would be ready to write anything, including not being sincere in
my apologies, just to beg for still being a team member.

This last Sunday, I got upset about all of this all day even if I didn't
want to think about it, to the point my belly was hurting, and I
couldn't spend a good time with my kids.

Now, reading this, I want to puke...

Thomas Goirand (zigo)