[DPMT] radical changes: automation, carrot and stick

I think that the main problem of our team is that we have over 300
members and only few people contribute to packages they didn't inject to
the repo (some people do not care even about those).

Here are some ideas on how to change that:
* team only in Uploaders field, the main contact (AKA Maintainer) has to
  be real person (reason: nobody reads -team mailing list) + automatic
  team subscription via script that sets up git repository
* when someone who is not listed in debian/control (i.e.
  Maintainer/Uploaders) wants to upload team package - just commit
  and upload to DELAYED/2 (in case of RC bug) or to DELAYED/7, no need
  to notify anyone, because...
* emails with all commits (diffs) made by someone not listed in Maintainer
  are automatically sent to Maintainer
* adding a package to the team (and getting all benefits, like
  sponsoring, bug fixes, etc.) requires pushing at least one commit to
  package without member's name in debian/control a month
  (doesn't matter if it's a typo fix, RC bug fix or a tag which can
  be made only by those who upload/sponsor packages from now on)
* automatic emails with a warning if there's more than 31 days since the
  last contribution described above
* removal¹ of packages (not person) from the team if there's no
  contribution in 3 months in a row (and given person is not MIA, as in
  active in other packages, for MIA ones: decide if someone wants to
  take over or orphan the package, no more team packages that nobody
  takes care of and no objections if someone takes over your package)

I can implement all scripts that automate above tasks but someone
will have to replace me in the admin seat.

[¹] as in upload to unstable without DPMT in Uploaders, repo stays in
    case one decides come back