Re: I've been removed from the Python team

On mer. 30 sept. 2015 à 23:13:26, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
> [Thomas Goirand, 2015-09-30]
> > Piotr decided to remove me from the Python team.
>
> DPMT and PAPT to be precise, yes
>
> > is an over reaction and that it should be reverted.
>
> I talked with you many times in private about your involvement in the
> teams over last ~3 years and since I kind of forced other admins into
> accepting you, I also take all the blame for removing you.
> As I said in the private mail earlier today, if you still want to work
> with me, I'm happy to review / sponsor your commits in DPMT or help with
> any problems you might have with tools I wrote.

Dear Piotr,

Even if I'm not in the team and thus I do not decide of anything, I
wonder if that's an appropriate answer, regarding the initial trouble.

We are currently talking about preventing Thomas to maintain his
packages that has DPMT as maintainer, because he uploaded something in
experimental, which is neither a release, nor a distro of any kind.

Considering the potential trouble it'll lead to (as for an example it'll
probably send my attempt to package mailman3 to nowhere), and the
potential bad consequences for python team (some packages no longer
maintained, etc), does it worth it?

--
PEB