Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 at 15:48 Barry Warsaw <barry@debian.org> wrote:
The wiki says that the general rule of thumb is to set the team as Maintainer,
to which I agree.  I may not have been as deliberate about my own packages, so
I plan on reviewing them, and will fix any that aren't "special".

After reading this thread, I feel like I should go through all of my packages and remove the team from Maintainer for all of them. I try very hard to respond promptly to pings (bugs, email, IRC, ...) about my packages, even if it's just to say "sorry, I can't take care of that right now, feel free to upload"; but I'm not sure that having someone blindly upload my packages if they haven't worked on them before is a good idea.

(And I say this having done a few team uploads in DPMT / collab-maint recently; while I didn't think too much about these at the time, in retrospect I feel like I made a mistake uploading those packages)