Re: RFS: traitlets -- Lightweight Traits-like package

Hi,

Le 19/09/2015 15:43, Julien Puydt a écrit :
Hi,

Le samedi 19 sept. 2015 à 15:29:09 (+0200), Julien Puydt a écrit :
Hi,

* Package name    : traitlets
   Version         : 4.0.0
   Upstream Author : IPython Development Team
* URL             : https://github.com/ipython/traitlets
* License         : BSD-3-clause
   Programming Lang: Python
   Description     : Lightweight Traits-like package
  A lightweight pure-Python derivative of Enthought Traits, used
  for configuring Python objects.
  .
  It powers the config system of IPython and Jupyter.

It is one of the last depends before the newer IPython can be packaged
(there is still testpath).

I forgot to mention that I packaged it here:
Vcs-Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/python-modules/packages/traitlets.git
Vcs-Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/python-modules/packages/traitlets.git

The RFS is still live. Should I try through mentors.d.n ?

Snark on #debian-python