Seeking help with submission of Python package

Hello Debian Python Team,

Over the past months, I have been in contact with members on Debian
Mentors for assistance with getting my package ready for submission:

https://mentors.debian.net/package/tz-converter

After quite a few corrections, I was pointed to this list to look for
someone to help sponsor this package. If possible, would I be able to
get a sponsor to help out with the submission of this package,
tz-converter? If there is anything I can do to help with the process of
submission, please let me know!

Thank you for the assistance!

- Dave