Sphinx 1.3 is now in unstable

Hi all,

I have just uploaded Sphinx 1.3 to unstable.

There are RC bugs open for packages that FTBFS, and hints on how
to fix the failures are provided [1].

In case your package FTBFS and is not on this list, please contact
me and I will help you with porting. I may have missed something
because of ongoing GCC transition's breakage and other stuff, but
that is unlikely.

Thanks to Jakub Wilk for helping me with dh_sphinxdoc, to Barry
Warsaw for fixing Python 3.5 compatibility, and special thanks
to Yaroslav Halchenko for running the first two rebuilds.

[1]: http://deb.li/sphinx13

--
Dmitry Shachnev