Re: Attempting to remove python-support?

> TTBOMK, dak knows about these packages, see attachment.
> We should be around 428 packages (hence, bugs).

your list reports:

matplotlib                 | 1.3.1-2

which is only in sid only because of sparc and its bd-uninstallable

$ rmadison -S matplotlib | grep 1.3.1-2
 matplotlib             | 1.3.1-2         | sid               | source
 python-matplotlib      | 1.3.1-2         | sid               | sparc

so likely the list is shorter. additionally, the list doesnt remove duplicates:

$ tail -n+3 ~/Downloads/python-support | head -n-2 | cut -d' ' -f2 |
sort -u | wc -l
415

Regards,