Re: Python 2, Python 3, Stretch & Buster

On Apr 17, 2015, at 12:45 AM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

>I'd be happy to share some more links of useful stuff about porting to Python
>3 (I have some more on my "other laptop" (tm)). Is there already a page with
>some links on the subject in the Debian wiki?

Not in the Debian wiki (though it started there).  There's a quick reference
guide in the Python wiki, and please do feel free to update it.

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PortingToPy3k/BilingualQuickRef

At some point I want to integrate this with Lennart's excellent book, which I
think was recently kickstarted to open up community contributions (which I
can't find at the moment).

Cheers,
-Barry