Re: Python 2 d-d-a proposal

Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@debian.org> writes:

> I'll make note of a team which should exist to help with [porting
> packages to Python 3 compatibility], (I'm up to help with this) that
> was one of the items that came out of the PyCon chit-chat.

I have recent experience making code bases Python 2 and Python 3
compatible. I'd like to be counted on such a team.

I am not yet a member of Debian Python teams.

--
 \     “Welchen Teil von ‘Gestalt’ verstehen Sie nicht?  [What part of |
  `\                ‘gestalt’ don't you understand?]” —Karsten M. Self |