Re: Build separate binary packages from single source

Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au> writes:

> I just noticed https://pypi.python.org/pypi/devpi/ is just an empty shell
> and useless by itself.

The source VCS for ‘devpi’ contains the code base for all the others,
which is why I hoped to use it.

I'd still like to know how that should be done: package multiple Python
distributions from a single upstream tarball.

--
 \      “Hey Homer! You're late for English!” “Pff! English, who needs |
  `\          that? I'm never going to England!” —Barney & Homer, _The |