Re: dh_python3: how to use .pydist file?

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:

> [Nikolaus Rath, 2015-02-17]
> > Oh, ok. Where do I find the format of the py3dist-overrides file?
>
> it's the same as in pydist files ("name debian-name")

The question remains, though: where should that fact (and many others
like it) be documented so newcomers don't have to keep asking?

--
 \      “Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than |
  `\  it ceases to be serious when people laugh.” —George Bernard Shaw |