Re: How to use Debian packaged lapack in python-miso

Hi Ghislain,

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 04:35:45PM +0000, Ghislain Vaillant wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Could you provide an http link to the upstream sources please ?

It is in d/copyright: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/misopy
d/watch works as well to use uscan.

Steffen Möller has done some investigations (svn up) to drop at least
f2c and has added a remark about lapack in d/README.source.  Some
dynamic linking of f2c would help enhancing the package as well.

Kind regards

     Andreas.