dh_python2 missing

Hello,

Just noticed when building my package that I got this warning:

dpkg-gencontrol: warning: Depends field of package python-karaage: unknown substitution variable ${python:Depends}

Trying to chase this down, I noticed that I didn't have dh_python2 installed:

$ /usr/bin/dh_python2
zsh: no such file or directory: /usr/bin/dh_python2

However:

$ dpkg -S /usr/bin/dh_python2
python: /usr/bin/dh_python2

Am guessing that something might have broken when I upgraded wheezy to Jessie, I will check if my other systems have the same problem.

I reinstalled the python package, and as expected in came good.

Not entirely sure this is a bug that needs to be reported, however letting other people know just in case this isn't something unique to be setup on this particular computer.

Thanks