Re: multiprocessing.queues.Queue does not work in pbuilder?

Julian Taylor <jtaylor.debian@googlemail.com> writes:
> On 31.01.2015 11:32, Dimitri John Ledkov wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On 29 January 2015 at 09:01, Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to get the release candidate for python-astropy
>>> packaged. The packaging includes a number of tests, where many fail in
>>> pbuilder, which can be traced back to:
>>>
>>> $ sudo pbuilder login
>
> make sure run/shm is mounted, put this in .pbuilderrc
>
> export BINDMOUNTS="/run/shm"

/run/shm is already mounted (even without this entry). But /var/run
was not mounted, and so I have put /var/run into BINDMOUNTS. Then the
error message changed from "Function not implemented" to "Access
denied".

I must say that I did this on an Ubuntu 14.10 host system. Another try
on Debian sid just went fine, however I don't have this always
available, so I'd like to find out why it doesn't work here.

Best

Ole