Re: Dropping ‘--buildsystem’ option

[0] <URL:https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide>

>     %:
>             dh $@ --with python2,python3 --buildsystem=pybuild
>
> Is this still the right advice? Are some of those options now the
> default? Should they be dropped from the ‘debian/rules’ file for Python
> code?

When I omit either of the options “--with python2,python3” or
“--buildsystem=pybuild”, I end up with a build success, but binary
packages that contain none of the code.

My build environment is an Pbuilder chroot, up-to-date with Sid as of
today.

--
 \     “I hope that after I die, people will say of me: ‘That guy sure |
  `\                            owed me a lot of money’.” —Jack Handey |