Re: django 1.7 bugs

Hi Brian,

Thanks a lot for all of your work. I think it's a very important work if
we want Django 1.7.

I think we should all focus first on the Python Team modules, and see
where that leads us. Also, to me, considering the amount of remaining
bugs without a single reply, it's too early to upload Django 1.7 to Sid.
Raphael, do you still plan to upload next week?

On 09/12/2014 10:10 AM, Brian May wrote:
> Bugs that appear to be actively considered by Debian developer:
>
> #755651 [i|  |  ] [src:horizon] horizon: Please ensure it works with
> Django 1.7

Indeed. I fixed all the other packages (and there was quite some work
there...), and all the *other* issues in this package, though I haven't
found the solution for the last remaining issue. I pinged upstream
multiple times, and got no reply. Also, as per the notes from Raphael,
it's looking like to me that we may as well just ignore the issue and
disable the unit test... I would happily accept some more help! :)

Thomas Goirand (zigo)