Re: Update to Veusz 1.21.1

On 1 September 2014 13:24, Vincent Cheng <vcheng@debian.org> wrote:
Before commenting on your proposed package split, I'd just like to
point out that you don't have to feel compelled to add py3 support to
your python application when there's no tangible benefit to users (as
opposed to python modules, of course), although I don't know enough
about veusz to say whether this is the case or not.

Also, if is an application (as opposed to  module/library), there is probably no point packaging both Python3 and Python2 versions. Pick one, and package that.
--
Brian May <brian@microcomaustralia.com.au>