Passing arguments to nosetests in debian/rules:override_dh_auto_test

Hi,

Currently I am packging oct2py[0] which is a bridge between python and GNU octave
Since some unit tests had issues with memory, upstream started to pass some
arguments to the nosetests[1], since this arguments are passed in upstream
travis.yml and Makefile they aren't taken by dh_auto_test.

I am using pybuild and I want to pass this arguments in the override_dh_auto_test
section.

How can I pass them? and which is the right way to do it?

Cheers

[0]: https://github.com/blink1073/oct2py
[1]: https://github.com/blink1073/oct2py/issues/45

---