Growing file lists after python2.7 rebuild

i,
(I realise this list is primarily on packaging Python modules, but since I got
no response from the Python maintainer, I'm trying it here)

I prepared a security update for python2.7 in stable-security fixing CVE-2013-4238
and CVE-2014-1912. But rebuilding the package caused changes in the file list which
are not obvious to me:

In python2.7-minimal:
+/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_hashlib.so
+/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_ssl.so

In python2.7:
+/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_hashlib.so
+/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_ssl.so

Does anyone have an idea what's going wrong? debian/rules has some commented
entries for lib-dynload/_bsddb.so, so this seems to be a generic problem?

This happened both for my local build and on the buildd. Source package and
build log are on http://people.debian.org/~jmm/

Cheers,
        Moritz