Re: RFS: Pyspread 0.2.6-1

On 07. mars 2014 02:52, Vincent Cheng wrote:
If there aren't any non-DFSG-compliant files in upstream's tarball
(and I see nothing that would suggest that this file in particular is
non-DFSG-compliant), please do not repack upstream's tarball; it's
simply not necessary at all. You can simply remove this file on clean
and regenerate it as you would normally do.
No, the only issue is the non verifyable binary code in the script. If you're ok with uploading the original tarball that's fine by me. SVN updated.
Looks ok, I haven't found any other issues other than the one above.
The previous releases have been thoroughly checked by Jakub Wilk, so I think it should be OK. :-)

Also, according to DEHS, there's a new upstream release that you may
want to consider packaging.
The newer tarball is a windows only change, so I'll wait for the next upstream release.

Regards
Andreas Noteng