Re: Problem of ${python:Depends} version in backports - Was: Re: python-django-ldapdb 0.2.0-1~bpo70+1 uninstallable

Hi.

Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@telecom-sudparis.eu> writes:

> Hi.
>
> I'm a bit puzzled by a Python version issue when backporting
> django-ldapdb to wheezy-backports.
>
> The repo is here : http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/django-ldapdb/branches/wheezy-bpo/
>
> I'm using dh-python and the d/control says :
> Depends: ${misc:Depends}, ${python:Depends}
>
> However, the version in wheezy is older than the generated lower bound
> :-/
>
> Has anyone hints about what could be the problem/culprit ?

Me obviously.

I happened to have actually not used --git-pbuilder everytime, and the
last time, obviously :-(

I've re-checked and everything is OK when using
pbuilder/cowbuilder... you just have to pay attention to your shell
history ;)

Sorry about the bothering.

Best regards,
--