multiple modules in one source

Hello,

Just wondered if there are any examples in Debian of python packages where upstream distribute multiple distinct python modules in the one source package.

I have such a package, and am wondering if I should be splitting up the source, package, or just the binary package, leaving everything combined, or maybe trying to convincing upstream that they shouldn't combine the (very much related) modules into one source.

(at the present it is still very much alpha and no released version yet)

Thanks