[Package Fastaq] - How to incorporate manpages into python package

The package builds fine, but lintian is complaining about man pages.

I've committed all my work to the debian git repository.

I essentially used the same approach as I did for the package snp-sites:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/snp-sites.git/

Essentially overriding dh_installman and using asciidoc to convert form txt to man.

The conversion takes place and the man files are moved to the directory:

debian/man.

But the man files don't seem to be linked to the python executables once the package is built.

There probably is another way to do this in python?

Off the top of your head, does anyone know how to fix this?

From [1] I can't really see how to.

Kind regards,

Jorge

[1] - https://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/python-policy/ch-python.html#s-docs