Re: Keeping upstream commits separate from Debian packaging commits (was: Fighting commit storm madness)

On 2014-10-10 10:13, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Oct 2014, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> > I assume, that the script uses post-receive, so it has access to
> > all commits, including all affected paths. If so, generating only
> > emails or IRC messages when debian/ is involved should be easy.
>
> Yes, are you volunteering to implement it?

I would, if the "commit storm" would annoy me. It does not :~)
(I'm not subscribed to the commit mailing list and used IRC
around 1991 last time.) OK, this is getting selfish!

Where is the repository of the scripts involved? Maybe I have
some spare time this weekend... I hope, it's all sh or Python.
I forgot all my Perl.