Quick update on git-dpm migration script

Here's a quick update about scripted conversion to git-dpm.

I took a look at Stefano's dpmt-migration branch.  His code is working at a
different level than mine; whereas I am working on single package imports,
he's looking at doing the full migration of all DPMT and PAPT packages.  We'll
need that whenever we flip the switch.

In the meantime, I stole some good ideas from him. :) My current import script
uses debsnap to grab the .dscs.  Stefano uses chdists to grab the .dscs for
oldstable, stable, unstable, and testing.  I added that to my import script as
an option, because it can sometimes augment the set of dscs to build up
history from (e.g. if a new version hasn't show up on snapshot.d.o yet).

I'm still not doing the highest fidelity conversion from svn to git,
i.e. importing all branch history.  I'm only importing released history.  We
may eventually want the former, but I suspect the latter will be good enough.

Anyway, as a reminder, my code is at:

git://git.debian.org/users/barry/import-dscs.git

Cheers,
-Barry

P.S. What I'm playing with now is trying to see if a package which will have
ongoing Ubuntu deltas can be represented as a branch off of the unstable
git-dpm branch.  pycurl is the package I'm experimenting on.