Re: django 1.7 bugs

Hi,

On Sat, 13 Sep 2014, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I think we should all focus first on the Python Team modules, and see
> where that leads us. Also, to me, considering the amount of remaining
> bugs without a single reply, it's too early to upload Django 1.7 to Sid.
> Raphael, do you still plan to upload next week?

Yes. I prefer to do it now, thus raising the bugs to higher severities
soon since that's the only thing that will attract the attention of the
remaining maintainers and of all people who help squash RC bugs.

Also if some packages get removed due to RC bugs, it's better when it
happens soon so that reverse-dep get notified earlier and have a chance
to reintroduce the package if needed, etc.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/