Re: Terminal Pager at unit tests

On Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 4:59 AM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
* Josue Ortega <josueortega@debian.org.gt>, 2014-09-08, 21:21:
When the tests are running the docstrings are displayed in a terminal pager making impossible run all tests without human interaction to close the pager. I've found this really annoying if someone wants to build the package even the build process might fail if it's running on an automated enviroment. I could't find an elegant way to disable the terminal pager.

Programs launching pagers must honour the PAGER environment variable (see Policy §11.4). So adding this to debian/rules should do the trick:

export PAGER = cat

--
Jakub Wilk