Re: git-dpm vs gbp-pq: new upstream and patch refresh (long)

Quick follow up.  Since yesterday, I filed a few bugs on the git-dpm package
and already got back some useful information.

* tag format

This is configurable, so it's easy to get the gbp style tags.  These commands
set the style in the repo so I think it should be propagated to anybody who
checks it out:

git config dpm.debianTag debian/%e%v
git config dpm.patchedTag patched/%e%v
git config dpm.upstreamTag upstream/%e%u

* patch names

There are several ways of retaining the original debian/patch file names.
While they can be cleaned up after the fact[*], the easiest way is just to use
git-dpm import-dsc --record-patch-name.  This adds a Patch-Name header to the
DEP-8 fields, with the patch's name.  This way it survives the
checkout-patched to update-patches round trip.

I've made both changes to my import-dscs.py script.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/users/barry/import-dscs.git/tree/

Cheers,
-Barry

[*] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=760578#20