Re: Update to Veusz 1.21.1

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 6:43 AM, Jeremy Sanders
<jeremy@jeremysanders.net> wrote:
> Hi - I've update Veusz from 1.20.1 to 1.21.1. This change is minor in the
> packaging (updating changelog and removal of an unnecessary patch).
>
> If anyone has time, could you please give me feedback or upload it?

Debdiff looks fine, uploaded; thanks for your contribution to Debian!

> There's further future possibility to add py3 support, but this will require
> further splitting of the package, e.g. into veusz-data,
> python-veusz-support, python-veusz, python3-veusz and veusz (the
> application).

Before commenting on your proposed package split, I'd just like to
point out that you don't have to feel compelled to add py3 support to
your python application when there's no tangible benefit to users (as
opposed to python modules, of course), although I don't know enough
about veusz to say whether this is the case or not.

Regards,
Vincent