Re: DebConf14 svn->git migration BOF notes

Thanks for sending out the minutes Stefano.

On Aug 27, 2014, at 04:24 AM, Stefano Rivera wrote:

>- Tag names:
>  * Use the normal pristine-tar upstream/<version> for upstream tags
>  * For debian tags corresponding to uploads: debian/<version> as
>    "debcommit -r" does (please use "git tag -s" and sign your tags)

Note that git-dpm uses different tag names than gbp, e.g.:

[~/projects/debian/lazr/smtptest:1017]% git tag
debian-2.0.1-1
debian-2.0.2-1
patched-2.0.1-1
patched-2.0.2-1
upstream-2.0.1
upstream-2.0.2

So we'll have to adopt the tag names for whichever regime we choose.

Cheers,
-Barry